Sunday, September 20, 2009

Whats new pussy cat?

Ok, so I have totally remodeled my etsy store. Almost everything is changed, and soon everything Will have changed. Ok, so let me tell you why I changed my shop. Well, as fun and cut and cuddly sock monkeys are, no one wanted to buy any, all my friends wanted free ones! I blame the economy. :D During my time off, I discovered the wonderful world of Cyanotype printing, and fell in love. I finally gathered up all the supplies and got some prints out. Now my store is going to basically be my art gallery.

You can read about how the cyanotype process works by visiting my my etsy shop and reading my shop announcement
I'm trying to keep the reading on both sites shorter. (maybe :D)

Now, The exciting part, I am offering custom prints! Thats right! (exciting I know) All you have to do is send me a message and we'll get the process started. What you need to have in mind is what kind of picture you would like to print. I can do pretty much anything. Portraits even snapshots of you or your family can look awesome. You send me the photo, tell me what you want in regards to the Artsy feel, like if you want brush strokes, or straight edges or toning, and I'll do the rest! I can give examples of each for you to see.

I'd also like to let you know that these make beautiful gifts, as cards just as framed prints, so if you'd like multiple prints of your image, I have specials for just that kind of package!

Please feel free to contact me here, on etsy, or on my facebook fan page for CheekyTreasures!

I hope you get as excited about this unusual and beautiful art as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment