Saturday, May 23, 2009

My etsy store!

Hello! I finally joined the blog-nation! I guess I should start by saying what motivated me to start a blog. That would be my etsy store! I'm pretty new on etsy but am loving it so very much. Its a online site that hosts shops who all sell handmade or vintage things! It is a pretty awesome place where you can find unique and personal gifts for everyone in your life. My store has photography (well cyanotypes right now) and sock monkeys, but I will soon be adding some of my favorite edibles and some photography prints too. I also have some purses I'm in the process of making and they might make it up into the shop too.

A little about myself: I am 22 years old, I got married last October to my awesome husband, who is also has an etsy shop in progress. (www.theleakylifeboat.etsy.com) I have two hamsters, several fish, including a Green Spotted puffer fish named G. Puff, and a bird box full of blue birds that I am stalking. As you may have already read, I love crafty stuff, sewing, photography and cooking! I hardly make anything pre-made anymore. My hubby loves it and so do I! (my butt maybe not so much lol.) I look forward to my etsy shop taking off so I can send my crafts and hobbies off to new homes around the country! Follow me and you'll see some of the madness that goes on in this skull of mine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment